Welcome to Virtual Impressions Blog

Virtual Impressions is commited to producing High Quality Jewelry and Footwear. This blog will introduce new items , events and promotions.

Please use the Link Below to Visit Virtual Impressions Main Store Inworld.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ekho/137/128/24

Friday 16 March 2012

Styles of edo departure from Virtual Impressions Main Store



It is with regret I announce that Styles of edo has left Virtual Impressions Main Store and will leave second life next month. Edo Tone has long found it difficult to concentrate on his business in Second Life whilst working long hours in his RL Job.

For me personally I would like to say to him,  thank you for your friendship over the years, you have been very helpful to Virtual Impressions and thank you also for being my landlord for 3 years.

I wish you well for your future and hope you can find peace and more time for yourself. I will miss you.

Styles of edo will be open until next month, April , if you are looking to buy excellent formal menswear.

I include a link to his main store below.

Landmark to Styles of edo



No comments:

Post a Comment